Social Understandings

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Can I see WIllie?????????????????????????

1/11/07
Sorry about the time lag in which to post=but since the last time in which I wrote about development of the relationship with male friend who worked at the restruarant where I use to eat or I should say being allowed to have a relationship with them= they have moved him from the restruatant and place at the opposite side of town; they have fixed it so that he cannot socialize the way in which he normally did; changed his work schedule=it was the only time that he could see me=so that took that away=not to mention= other stuff=in the future will post to the extent that I would like to have a social life=without me or them being harassed or without the relationship being controlled by an outside force=???????=we'll let you decide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peacenowst

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home