Social Understandings

Friday, May 25, 2012

Don's ask for a CLUE!

5/25/12
Went to local national social agency on 5/23/12 where hispanic person taking information went to make copies of documents, brought them back ant then yelled my name loudly and said follow me; as if she were giving a nasty order; while everyone was looking for the person who she called, I ignored her abusive character and just sat.  When Toro realized that I was not following her Toro walked back over to me and then threw the the documents at me; started to pick them up; then said, NO!, I will not pick those up; then she [TORO] took paper that she wanted me was to sign and jammed it in front of my face and said; Sign.  I asked to speak to Mr. J--- Gladman.  Toro said, Oh just wait, I will go and get him and stormed off.
In the meantime, there was an African American female and a Caucasian male sitting observing in the social agency lobby.  When Toro turned to go and get Gladman, both the African American female and Caucasian male were upset; they asked- Why is she treating you this way; tried to play it off.  African American female said; No!; that is not right, she is treating you worst than a dog."  Caucasian male said, I treat my dog better than that."
They kept talking about it, especially because I did not seem upset and did not show any outward reaction to Toro's psychological abuse.  Eventually one of them said, something shuld be done, someone should tell her boss. I told both of them that her boss Mr. Gladman should be on his way to the lobby because I had asked the receptionist, if she could ask him to come to the lobby. Both agreed to talk to Mr. J. Gladman; but Mr. Gladman was taking too-oo long; so one of them said, Maybe I can put it in writing and write a note to Mr. Gladman because I do not want to lose my place in line.  The other said I can write a note too; I don't mind.

So both wrote a note; One with the name of ROBINson and the other with the name of J.[same first name as J. Gladman] and White (who had a picture of a white skull on his forearm-saw it when I shook his hand to thank him for writing the note).
ROBINson note stated "While sitting the lobbby[name of social agency] witnessed a worker[hispanic] being EXTREMELY rude to a person seeking assistance.  This person[socialpeacest] was called to the back, I really don't know what happen in the office, but when they came out, Toro[worker] thru papers at the person and was really rude to the person [socialpeacest], myself and another person saw this.  And we felt really bad for person[Socialpeacest]."  ROBINson signed name and dated [5/23/12].
Mr. J. White wrote a note that stated "Toro, whe is very ugly and very uncordial to [socialpeacest].  And v ery unprofessional, slamming papers at [socialpeacest]; speeking rudely at [name of social agency]; all this took place while waiting for service. J. White signed name [date 5/23/12]

While waiting for Mr. J. Gladman to come to the lobby; THREE African American males [young] came from the back; they walked SLOWLY [TOO SLOW] to the receptionist; turned around and walked back just as SLOWLY; which was extremely unusal because all three had an obvious focus on the person inbetween, ROBINson and White as if observing for other reasons.  Being that have had a brother murdered; no one found the person/people who did it; am very observant [as much as possible] as to who is in my sphere and their purpose and actions; some may call it paranoid; but being that my brother is not the only person that has been taken off the face of the earth before his time; experience causes a person to pay attention.
Mr. J. White  also told Mr. J. Gladman about the situation
Point is a CLUE, Mr. J. Gladman SENT the three men out into the lobby to see who I was [because will not accept the role of poverty in local African American neighborhood; or accept the robby of economic prosperity. Confirmation-Sherry S. [long time friend was set up-written up-put out and then called me because of having no where to live][yesterday she informed that Mr. J. Gladman called her and told her that girl who was her roomate at [same social agency where Toro threw papers at me] had been murdered; told her Gladman probably had something to do with it and was probably under orders from local authority. CLUE; which will be the same type situations for the rest of my live if Major K. Davis of the social agency does not intervene as an advocate against the abuse of the local community and community agencies in Winston-Salem, N. C..
Have left CLUES all over the place to those not in authority about abuse and source; including the Court house[s] and through court case where I had to act as my own attorney [Prose] because local attorney[s] are part of the system [only help people helping J. Gladman [who already knew what Toro [female hispanic] was doing in the psychological abuse. And J. Gladman KNOWS his job [part] in the killing of a person; why he did not walk to his office to discuss the situation[way of saying you are not a person];etc. because he gets his instructions from his bosses [authority]; had a list on his desk [DO NOT ADMIT][code that extends to some people in the African American community who go to the agency to get help].  All the local churches direct people to two main social agencies of which Mr. J. Gladman is in managment of one of them; the other social agency does the same thing.  In fact, two days before when in Toro's office, J. Gladman was at the other agency and stated to me the next day in his office; that the social agency that he works for S.A. and the other main agency Cri. Co. are both partner agencies.
The truth IF anybody looked into it; is that all of the local churches partner with the social agencies and if any person is not participating or doing what the community tells them to do or be [illegal or immoral]; then that person is blocked from access to the community resources and eveidently guess they also participate in the killing of the person [probably easy to determine also IF anybody checked; But would you try to tell everybody about setting up and abusing people; especially when people seek out the same services for the opposite reason [TO BE PROTECTED FROM CRIME].

 “Police seek help, clues in death of 18-year-old at coliseum parking lot “ Dioni L. Wise [http://www.news-record.com/content/2012/05/15/article/police_seek_clues_help_in_death_of_teen_at_coliseum_parking_lot].
 
 
Socialpeacest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home