Social Understandings

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

United Holiness Church

5/9/12

Went to visit Gr-ce United Holiness Church  ;140 Forest Drive;P.O. Box 1163;
Kernersville, 
North Carolina 
[http://www.graceuhc.com/home.aspx?igid=19713] which have visited before; where the pastor and this wife [real wife at the time] helped and showed concern about the fact that the local people who were suppose to help a person were actually abusing the person; me. This time the visit resulted in two things; first the pastor misleads his flock; second the pastor is participating in/don't know if he was participating the first time or not or if it was communicated to the pastor that I am not a black dog  [Federal Credit Union [advertising][on the driver side of the Winston-Salem Transit Authority bus][the advisting on the drivers side of the bus is out towards the community[so those in community driving can see the advertising and get the message= "TRUST is key"-then has picture of white male on bike followed by a black dog][message to local blacks [or should I say black dog[s]who get no rights]; pets of males of the color of the male [white] riding the bike with a BLACK dog following=message=stay in place BLACK dogs; ya know that males of the color of the male [white] riding the bike ALWAYS win; don't get mixed up; WHITES always win][clarification all whites are not racist]]; therefore do not treat them with respect.  The last time going to the pastor[s] office; think if his wife hadn't been in there he would have just about tried to attack me; if not attack me; told me to get my papers; leave; couldn't help; wouldn't help.  And this is after the message that CURTIS V-gough[sp] gave that God said, "I will kill you, before I let you mislead millions or turn them around to do the wrong thing";
CURTIS V.  was talking about when God told Moses to speak to the rock and Moses hit the rock; God told Moses that instruction[s] are important. Point is that even after the pastor heard those words [that God will KILL man before he would allow them to turn me around/mislead me to do the wrong thing] it is interesting that the Pastor yielded to the threats from the element[s] that were at the Kernersville service station when the African American female  put me and another person off of the Greyhound bus [confidently][white males].  On the way to the church the van driver saw certain elements while driving people to the church; and would react; males of the larger society process of micro-aggressions which don't always  have to be in person; they can be communicated in various ways and means; like the ad on the side of the WSTA bus.
Point is that the Pastors wife had changed also; she was sitting looking at her husband; the pastor; like what is wrong with you?; and observing the pastors attitude; knew that the pastor was mistreating me; talking down to me; basically disrespecting me. The pastor[s] wife whole countenance[sp] had changed; which mean[s] that they [?]  have been working on her; she hasn't gotten there; would be interesting to see how long it takes and if she ever gets there.
And based upon the pastors response; CURTIS V-g-ugh[sp] [with Curtis being the name of my brother that was murdered] message -I will KILL  you before I let you turn around million[s]=if anything happens-involvement would include the pasor and CURTIS part.  Also the pastor TOLD me; And "GO and GET YOUR FOODSTAMPS tomorrow!  Most of the pastors congregation appeared to be on food stamps.
Also the pastor encouraged his congregation to write person behind bars [situation being used] and to send them some money=?; but can't take up a collection to help me=?; After the service showed the pastor that part of the issue dealing was that my father was behind bars for 36 years; that Wake Forest University had given me a warning ticket [to stop me from using the law library for employment case]; that Winston-Salem Forsyth County Public library had tried to put me in a community work service program; and that notes from several security guards within the local community stating their observation of my character; which was usually good.  Told the pastor that who he told to send money to was where that spirit was trying to intimidate me into going.
Well like the song says; GOD HAS SPOKEN!!!!!! " BEFORE HE WILL ALLOW YOU TO TURN ME; HE WILL KILL YOU!!!!!; that includes everything associated with you.
Upon visiting local public library CSR branch all kinds of good negative books out; "KILL ME by James Patterson and Marshall Kapp [maybe wrong but think the authors of some of the negative titles understand how the titles are being used];The Kid by Sapphire [author of PUSH]; and written by
J.D. ROBB -"Treachery in death".Also article in newspaper about DUKE;picture
of black man in a casket]=???????
And to think that Gr-ce United Holiness Church is a HOLY church; there is no hope; If they have/are dogging out the HOLY churches in African American churches; there is nothing else left. G-ace United Holiness Church is not located in an all African Ameican community; from my observance of the two times going; it appears to be set in a most Caucasion community where elements of authority that drive white vehicles with red and blue strips not to far from the church.
Socialpeacest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home