Social Understandings

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Can I See Willie??????????????????????????

1/11/07
I know this is the second post in one day=making progress=to kind of sum up personal relationship attempt with male friend=orignally started as a result of taking a class at WSSU in which before the class=elements of society were trying to convince me that to be gay was the way to come out of povery, lack=and basically said that if I was not going to get any type of material/economic blessings unless I declared that I don't like men=Well while fighting the demons= (which are all in the public school system=who is going to tell a child that somebody is trying to brain wash them into being gay)=took a class on relationships=encountered a male friend=since then=demons have tried to control me through him=if I want to see him=then you will do as we say or you will not see him=being that they have controlled my economic situation=been to the Equal employment oppotunity commission about them=they were found guilty=but it did not stop them=even on the job now=instead of me working fifteen hours=they cut my hours to ten or less=to punish me for not allowing them to control me=which brings me to the relationship with my friend=he doesn't understand why his schedule changed=they changed it so that there would be no stability in our relationship and so make sure that I understand that unless I do as they say=allow them to control me=there will interfere with time that is spent with friend to the extent that since meeting him=he had started to have seizures=which he had never had before=but because I did research=know thy can cause a person to have seizures=they stop my sister from having seizures and started my friends seizures=which is also a message=since they want her to be next lead person from my family=they work to help my sister and her boyfriends relationship while working to stop my and my friends relationships=because she helps and will help them=vs=I don't want to be bothered with them=I want to be like switzerland=rich and neutral=Anyway=which leads me them moving him from two stable places that have been in his life for over ten plus years=work and his place of socializing that he invited me to=they moved him from both places because they don't want me to be in any thing stable=unless I agree to allow them to control me=for example take the Willie Lynch letter=letter from a white slave owner to other slave owners concerning how to metally beat slaves instead of using physical forces=dog the man out and beat him to a pulp in front of their women and then insteal fear in the woman and she will raise her sons like women and her women like men=thus in most African American families=the women are the head of the family and men are NOT ALLOWED to the head=personally I am tired=Would appreciate Willie being allowed to be the head=without punishment=and without their controlling him mentally=but think it is too late=because of the medicine from the seizrues =they are already controlling his mental state=so sad=but who do you tell= or how do you stop it=May God have mercy=why cloning is of major issue=if they=???can control clones and have all of them doing what they are told=no problems=those in control remain so=why they try and control people's minds=and if a person doesn't really know and understand=when you try and explain=most people can't get there.

Peacenowst

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home