Social Understandings

Friday, January 31, 2014

Jacquelyn White;Winston-Salem Forsyth County Public Library

1/31/14

On Jan 28 at 3:16 PM sent  email to: Jennifer Barrett Boneno, Manager
Reynolda Manor Library and asked Jennifer BARrett Boneno[sp] manger of Reynolda Branch library if she could give me a statement in writing that computer #8 had me signed out to another computer;
The response given had my name on the response; so Jennifer Barrett Boneno knew that she was responding to me[she knew my name before I ever said anything to her]:

 We have learned when you are timed out on a computer and then try to  quickly log back on, the computer doesn't have time to register that you have signed out. Therefore, the system believes that you are trying to log in twice. The only way to clear it is on our computer at the desk. I suggest that when your time is up and the system logs you out, count to 5 and then sign in again.  This should solve the problem. I assure you that staff has no way to look at or hack into your account. 
Jennifer Barrett Boneno, Manager,Reynolda Manor Library
 *In the response,Jennifer Barrett Boneno; Manager,Reynolda Manor Library still did not give me a statement that the computer had me logged in at another computer and would not allow me to sign on at the computer I was sitting at;

 Thank You
 ********

1/28/14

To: Jennifer BARrett Boneno, manager Reynolda Branch library;

Re: Please forward email to Elizabeth Skinner;

1/28/14 computer 10 also stated that partron was assigned to another computer after I had signed in to computer 10; please inform of how to find out what other computer assigned to;
And sent email below to Jennifer BARrett Boneno, manager Reynolda Branch library; it was returned, so am resending  and asking to please send to Elizabeth Skinner;

Thank You
******
January 27, 2014

At the Reynolda Branch library; where computer #8 would not allow me to sign on for a 3rd time; there was no one waiting to get on any of the computers; every time I tried to get on the computer at least seven to eight times; the computer stated “Patron is signed on, working at another computer at another location which is a lie; called Jennifer BARrett Boneno[sp] to computer and she said she had to fix the computer so that I could sign on; then asked Jennifer BARrett Boneno[sp] manger of Reynolda Branch library if she could give me a statement in writing that computer #8 had me signed out to another computer.

Thank You

Godwillst

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home