Social Understandings

Monday, January 27, 2014

Jennifer BARrett Boneno[sp] manger of Reynolda Branch library

1/27/14

At the Reynolda Branch library; where computer #8 would not allow me to sign on for a 3rd time; there was no one waiting to get on any of the computers; every time I tried to get on the computer at least seven to eight times; the computer stated “Patron is signed on, working at another computer” which is a lie; called Jennifer BARrett Boneno[sp] to computer and she said she had to fix the computer so that I could sign on; then asked Jennifer BARrett Boneno[sp] manger of Reynolda Branch library if she could give me a statement in writing that computer #8 had me signed out to another computer; Jennifer BARrett Boneno[sp] manger of Reynolda Branch library nastily said, “NO”-the computer does that all the time; it is just something that it does, and I said, “Fine” if I could have that in writing that the computer re-assigns people to other computers when it gets ready and again she said, “NO”; so I asked her to ask Skinner[at the 5th Street Public Library] and she said she wouldnot; and I told Jennifer BARrett Boneno[sp] manger of Reynolda Branch library that I Have had computers to re-assign my name to a computer that I was not working on and I don’t know what computer that is; so could she please contact Skinner downtown and tell her that I need a statement stating that computer #8 at the Reynolda Branch library had me signed up to another computer when I was not at the computer and would not allow me to sign up at computer #8; she gave me no response;

                                      Jennifer BARrett Boneno[sp] manger of Reynolda Branch library        

Their computers can sign a person up to be on any computer doing anything and the fact that Jennifer BARrett Boneno[sp] manger of Reynolda Branch library works with Paul Ragsdale and other white males in secret; there is no telling what computer they had my name signed to;

For anybody that reads this could you please call Skinner and Jennifer BARrett Boneno[sp] and asked them to give me documentation;

Godwillst

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home