Social Understandings

Friday, January 12, 2007

Nephew?????????????????????

1/11/07Copy of prayer request to Schambach prayer board=pastor's nephew vs pastor being allowed to help me as directed by God=pastor has a good heart and cares=wants to help=knows certain black males and female relationships=not condoned by system=trying to make a trade off=I am tired of people selling me from one person/situation to the next=!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=why can't people just do the right thing?=without the white male systems permission?= So I am going to do this=If Willie is not within communication capacity in 24 hours=(they cut off his phones and can stop his calls so that I would hear the phone ring=but he wouldn't etc.) I pray God will allow and show me how to take from them a billion fold what they are trying to take from me through their trying to block my and Willie's relationship=including how helpful they and their system have been,etc., which includes setting up relatives, then offering them help if they agree to work for them.1/11/07Please pray concerning the following situation=one of the pstors that God has had me dealing with=helps people by giving them clothes, funrniture, food, and helping them in anyway in which they need help=that is his ministry; but since I have been in his ministry where he was helping me by allowing me to do some work for the church to earn some money=he had stopped=today he said that he would allow me to help him again=but since that time it's been almost three to four weeks in which he had just stopped and God told me to just be patient because of all the spiritual warfare surrounding me, which I have been. So this morning, the pastor invited me to breakfast with his nephew, told me to check on the price of getting my water and lights on, which I told him and then said to give him a call later today=which I am requesting prayer because after being in the presence of the pastor who helps people with food, clothing, furniture, etc. I have noticed that in the spirit realm that satan tried to take things that God has given me; pray that God will fix it so that satan can't take anything or anyone that God has given me when I am around any pastor;that God will fix it so that instead of losing anything or anyone that I gain a hundred fold; pray that God would fix it so that no pastor can use me as a barginning(sp) tool; for example the pastors nephew has been dealing with some major issues downtown=they+???have even put his name on a billboard along side of the local highway with the words advantage=????=after associating with the pastor and his nephew on a regular basis. Don't know how I know, but one of the issues is my relationship with my friend Willie, their trying to block my relationship with him in exchange for the pastors nephew's situations. Pray that me and Willie have a relationship that God(who made heaven and earth, father of Jesus Christ of Nazareth) intented; no matter what anyone does and that God fixes it so that my having a relationship with Willie has nothing to do with the pastor (who helps people with food, clothes, furniture) or his helping me.My concern is that (paying attention to the spirit realm) satan will try and convince the pastor to do a trade with the pastor=like a lot of other pastors have in the city of Winston-Salem, which means that none of the issues concerning certain people's responsibility towards my restoration in all areas of my life would be addressed=I am tired of being used=pray God turns the situation around to my complete advantage, so that no one can any longer use me, not the church, pastor or anyone else=pray that God shows me anybody that is trying to use me and pray that God would allow the scripture, I'll curse themthat curse thee to operate over anybody trying to use me;also pray God's power be super real in my life tommorrow.Thanks for your prayers and may peace be within thy walls and prosperity within thy palaces.Peacenowst

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home