Social Understandings

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

LIVE

6/26/12
 
 
On 6/26/12 elderly Caucasian lady; I mean elderly- like in mid 80's [still driving] made a statment which is confirmation from GOD that there is no such thing as an equal exchange when a person's natural economic/social wealth [such as type African Americans had in BLACK WALLSTREET] is taken from them and exchanged for foodstamps/forced association [through ethnic intimidation/cultural transformation/forced genocide/etc].  It is an equal exchange IF the person does not know they are being flimm flammed; or IF the person is living in a country where slavery or FORCED slavery is being practiced; It is NOT ACCEPTABLE in the United States.
 
 
The Carolina Peacemaker slogan at the top of the newspaper [June 27, 2012][hard copy] "Americans must learn to LIVE together as brothers, least we all die together as fools." [Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.] The Key word is LIVE, not survive. Person currently helping who is LIVING [based on economic system that males of the larger society are KING/RULE and in order to earn a living and LIVE-African Americans must constantly be attacked and [abused] ethnic intimidation applied] made statement that with ALL the WEALTH in the United States and World; it is a SHAME to just survive-meaning that even though they may have acres of land with all kinds of food on it; because of not participating in ethnic intimidatioin-an African American cannot LIVE life; but must struggle to survive.
 
WHY- The Ethnic intimidation system was designed by males of the larger society and an African American who was forced into awareness that African Americans are not allowed to materially/socially progress and prosper unless given permisssion by males of the larger society AND UNLESS the Untited States Supreme Court reverses that there is no economic limit to pursuing the positions of authority in the United States-there will be no morals/[which will mean anything goes]. 
 
Think in terms of EQUAL EXCHANGE-the mere concept =If anyone was thinking has elements of questions. Example-upon the killing of my mother it was communicated that my sibbling and myself were equal=sibbling got all of my mothers money; protection for their job [working at least 19 years now]jewery; etc. and I got  an education [owing thousands of dollars][ with a threat that if I work[use the education] authorities will put me in confinement]; constant harassment on and off the job [from authority/people who live around me to strangers when out in society]; sibbling goes on vacations[not one; two and three a year]; shops anytime they get ready; have decorated their house at least three times since my mother was killed [while I have no television, cable, house phone, sofa,  pay the water/light bill and companies still have turned services off[form of harassment][attacked for having a vegetable garden] and really still don't know where my next meal is coming from] [any church I go to. the people will people who have/are participating in a system that helped to kidnap a twin child [ then these same people look at me like I am the one who has and is doing something wrong] because I won't accept an EQUAL EXCHANGE [what Gods says I am to have for what mans says they want to give me].  My words are not describing the real situation.
 
For example when my mother was killed; my sibbling got  a cake pan and I got a cake pan.  The other day saw their cake pan [which still looked like it was NEW].  On the other hand the cake pan that I got when my mother was killed looked like it had been in use no less than twenty five years which to me kind of explains the difference/UNEQUALNESS that exists in my life and my sibblings life. My sibblings cake pan expressed the good life; no dents; bumps; discoloration from over cooking, etc. versus the cake pan that I had which looked like it had been nearly put through the meat grinder because it had been put on the outside over a fire of rocks to cook something in when I did not have lights and over a fire from a grill when I could get a little grill and from my having to put rocks in the cake  pan to get hot so that I could  use the warmth to heat the covers so I wouldn't be cold during the winter time.
The point is EXACTLY when do I get to live versus survive [which is either go to jail or staying under con-stant attack by people [black] who are paid to practice ethnic intimidation [constant attacking of an African American by another African American][fully supported by members of the African American community].
 
 
AfricanAmerican females who do not work for males of the larger society are classified by males of the larger society and African Americans that work for thems as whores; when in reality any female who is told how to treat their husbaand including when or when not to be intimate is a whore and the male who is telling her how to treat her husband is a pimp. [Proof will be coming; don't know when but tired of being called a whore [by a minister] who knows the truth; but doesn't want to call his wife a whore.
 
EXACTLY how long is a person to wait to live?
 
Socialpeacest
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home