Social Understandings

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Can I See Willie Without Anyone Getting Hurt and Without Me Chasing him??????????????????

1/16/07

This is a copy of the petition that I placed on "The petiton site" in which I am requesting that I be allowed to see my friend Willie. Willie first approached me about the last of Feburary, the first of March, 2006 in which he was working at a restaurant and everything in his life was basically stable. Since that period of time in order to distract Willie from seeing me they=???? havetaken away some of his social acitivities, changed his hours, gave him less income, and created all kinds of other social trauma for him. It is as I heard in a Martin Luther King Speech yesterday during one of the many celebrations for Dr. Martin Luther King in which he made a statement about an unjust social system=which really sums up what I have been experiencing, which I wrote about every injustice experienced by the social system in Winston-Salem, North Carolina=did not realize that they still force people into relationships;force other people out of relationships;allow certain people to socialize and others they try to hinder=and most people such as you who are reading this now, probably can't comprehend=just as years ago=when I still didn't get it=and thought it was my going through some kind of dry social spell=hopefully you won't have to make a petion just to see somebody of have somebody in your life=presently they don't allow anybody to socialize with me unless they think they are controlling the relationships=trust me I have cried and still cry at times to think that other human beings work to control another person's personal life=but it is a perfect way to control someone=if they ???????control a person's personal life=they really control them=and WHO is the person going to tell?????????????????????Please sign petition so that I can see Willie without him or myself or anybody else getting hurt. Can I see Willie without anybody getting hurt and without my having to chase him???????????????Originally Willie approached me and invited me to some of the places where he socializes and as a result they started takings away his social privileges, because I wouldn't cooperate with them=to the extent that because of other social and economic reasons it makes it difficult for he or I to see each other=all design by a system to keep certain African Americans separtated and to ensure that they do not date each other and to my understanding to ensure that African American's genes are not strengthenThanks and may peace be within thy walls and prosperity within thy palaces.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/681519344

Peacenowst

The petiton reads as follows:
This petition is concerned with employers and others who try to interfere with a person's personal relationship=in this particular case it is between Willie and I in the city of Winston-Salem, North Carolina=please sign the petition to stop their interference of my and Willie's relationship along with other elements of a System that operates to ensure that certain people don't have personal relationships=to stop their interference in our relationship to the extent that in order to stop Willie from seeing me, they have communicated stress to Willie to the point to distract him so that he cannot spend anytime with me=in other words they have changed his focus= it is also a petition that Willie can pursue me and I do not have to pursue Willie=when the relationship first started=Willie approached me=but since that time=his employers and others who try to interfere with a person’s personal relationship have changed his schedule so keep him from me or to make me chase him=in the African American community a man is not allowed to pursue the woman, the woman is suppose to pursue him because there are so few men and if the woman wants the man, then she has to pursue the man=even if the man wants to pursue the woman. I do not want to pursue and chase Willie=Willie wants a relationship with me and I should not have to pursue him=They also have a system where they force the man to stay in relationships, especially if the females family is cooperating with their system=and they make the man think that if he pursues the woman that he wants over the woman that they are forcing them to stay with that they will do something to that person=In other words it is a petition for me to be allowed to see Willie and for he nor I or anyone else to suffer any violence as a result of our relationship in the city of Winston-Salem, North CarolinaThanks.Peacenowst

Petition powered by ThePetitionSite.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home