Social Understandings

Friday, October 12, 2007

In case I don't blog=??????????????

10/12/07

After having two new bus stops put up in different locations=?????etc. and the bus routes changed=????coincidence=to the point that the bus that I ride to work and the one that Willie rides to work=the times have been changed so that the bus use to come in only once an hour, now the bus is schedule to leave the depot at various hours=????their working over time to create stress=not to mention some other things=in which I heard on the news/television that they have a machine to determine if a person is under stress=and if they find that the person is in stress=they didn't say what they would do=????Does anyone think they may be trying to interfer with when me an Willie run into each other downtown=?????and imagine these people are acutally being paid by the community=??????????????

Also for those of you who have tried to get in contact with me through email at Peacenowst@care2.com and your message has been blocked so that I couldn't receive it, please call (336)703-3010 (Winston-Salem Forsyth County Public Library) and ask to speak to the person in charge of computers and tell them that you tried to send me an email=You don't have to inform them of the content; just that you tried to send me an email=or you can send the Winston-Salem Forsyth County Public Library an email and inform them that you couldn't get an email through at Coeh2@forsythcc and tell them that you tried to send me an email=the Winston-salem Forsyth County Public libary is the only place I am allowed to use the computers=therefore it is easy to block my email accoount and because of the harassment=earthly sister will not allow me to use her computer and because of economic penalty imposed by the community=?????=don't have internet at home=???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Also figured out that they have blocked my email in order that they can control=????situations=based upon gift=in other words=if you can't beat them then join them kind of thing=????????????????which is NOT good,etc.=unless=??????????????????????????????
Peacenowst

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home