Social Understandings

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Can I choose who I date PLease???????????????????



4/17/07 Please pray that God will fix it so that I can date the people that the God chooses for me=willie=and not somebody that the white God okays=Please pray for Willie's protection and that God fixes it so that whoever I or Willie date that mind control will not work in the relationship=also pray for my and Willie's protection=aslo please pray concerning my letting go of the past=Joel Osteen sent me a CD=titleled=Let go of thepast=after listening to it=I began to wonder=how do make the pastlet go of you=to control someone's dating habits=what they did in slavery=then began to think about situations=concerning white males=my first encounter with white males=when I was five years old=they took me and my sibblings to a foster home=just recently got over it=then second occurance=when a group of white males came into our house when my mother was in the hospital=my father was in jail=my cousin asked for a search warrent=have yet to see it=my sister started having epilepic seizures after that=third incident was when we had the family reunion at the barn dinner theather=they had on suits=fourth incident=was when my earthly father was in the hsopital and white males=were messing with the elevators/one would be on each eleveator that came to a floor so that I may have to stand waiting for an elevator for fifteen minutes=told the hospital=hospital did nothing=and the fifth time encountering all white males=in white trucks when I was driving=????wrote the dept of transportation about the harassment=so aaas I was saying=how do you make the past let go of you=at five years of age=have yet to be delivered from the whtie male demon=and please know that I KNOE that all white males are not like them=I'm speaking in terms of letting go of the past=I have tried=don't know what to do when the past won't let you go=????so-please pray that the past will let me go as I let the past go. Thanks for your prayers and may peace and may prospertiy be within thy walls.Peacenowst

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home