Social Understandings

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Fourth Street Strategy?

5/20/14

Today is a TWO day; the 20th of May; and V. Switzer had A.Switzer to ride in front seat to take myself and LaLa[African American male that V Switzer is robbing of his natural heritage]home; except I asked to be dropped off at Walmart,which is not to far from V. Switzer; but V. Switzer drove all the way down town to dropped Lala off first which is near down town; then turned around and drove me back to Walmart which is down the street almost from his house;=because today is a TWO day; and for the last four weeks all V. Switzer talks about every other words out of his mouth seems to be his "WIFE"; he doesn't have a "WIFE" and he knows it; he has a prostitute working in secret for white males; and every time he uses the term "WIFE" he calls his self robbing me of my title as "WIFE"; may God bless Ann Switzer, but for everything V. Switzer her john does to try and block me from being a wife; I pray that God lets death sieze upon A. Switzer as a result of V. Switzer trying to block and rob me of my title as a "WIFE";

On May 2, another TWO day=V. Switzer given communication by white males that the jail/prison concept he is suppose to use and intimidate me with stopped; however; the l"WHITE" concept is to be applied?[yellow prison truck stopped at light[ohr; made right turn at red STOP light]; then white truck with writing on side stopped at light on [ohr]; while light on gmnt r turned green;

May 1,2014, V. Switzer came to the yard where I live at; knocked on the door and just started to pull leaves off of tree in front yard; he did it again today[never asked me if he could get some leaves off of the tree in my yard[because he does not respect his workers/to him they do as told;

Today he informed me that my problem was that I am not "OBEDIANT"; I thought only dogs had to be "obediant" to their masteror a "WIFE" obeidant to their husband; did not know that a worker had to be "obediant' to an employee; know a slave has to be "obediant" to a master; thought workers/employees had to "follow" instructions as related to work; but V. Switzer tries to usurp my rights to choose for myself and evoke his desires for my private life; like those that live around me; and the white males they work for[?]:


o·be·di·ent

obeying or willing to obey; complying with or submissive to authority:

But either way-talking about the "WILL"



Also relative intimdiated out of city of Winston-Salem mentioned possible traveling to areas; and within the last couple of weeks=man lost son at airport when he went to go and get something to eat?-to send intimidating message to relative intimidated out of the City of Winston-Salem;which is related to the MAlaysia airplane disappearing -to send message-Ma is not with the program[?];



Godwillst

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home