Social Understandings

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Cynthia Robinson; reynolds awarded 23.6 billion dollars

7/22/14


After Vern  sw-tzer pushed my head so hard yeserday that my nectk is still hurting, this morning again he apologized;explained how much we both needed each other, that he was wrong that he should have never touched me;of which I explained that called relative who knew somebodyh who knew authority and they said that even if I don't charge him with something; that they would; then Vern Sw-tzer stated that we both were wrong and that I should not have brought another person into the situation because they don't understand; then I stated that I was not wrong, I was working; that he dropped the watermelon and then pushed me in the head hard enough so that my neck is still hurting even after taking asperin and a hot pack; then I stated that I will not be working for him; if he touches me again and that I will bring charges; he said he apologize, understood and then bought me breakfast, and then parked car by dead bush at his house?[really sincere];


In which there were a lot of changes today, with brand names,etc.-which is code to white males about what Vern Sw-tzer really is communicating:


Today, 7/22/14 is the first time vern sw-tzer has brought godwin boxes to veg. stand in three years of worked for sw-tzer because of cynthia robinson winning 23.7 billion dollars from reynolds tobaco,with the godwin name being code to gwyn group in winston salem,which switzer is. Or i should say his actions resemble those of members of the gwyn secret gsoup whose son pulled weapon on me.

And today,the day after vern sw-tzer pushed my head on the left side so hard that today my neck is still hurting,after i did as person/nurse said,which was to take asperin and put heat pad to neck-. Vern sw-tzer apologized again, called me this morning and told me that he had me a stove for 200.00 [which really cost 85.00][?]which i have to pay back in installments and this afternoon sw-tzer had sam [black college student]to go through boxes of sweet potatoes and get the good ones out-which the writing on the box is confirmation of switzers connection to winston salem state and secret group where [2nd intorduction to weapon situation]sutton at WSSU put weapon on desk to intimidate,which is where cynthia godwin would not give me financial aid to be certified as a teacher in 2002 and the boxes of sweet potatoes has "godwin" produce from dunn,north carolina,with code words being god, win and dunn, also the word rich,- cynthia "godwin" was fired from wssu,"godwin" is on the city of winston salem trucks- and rich applies to code-cynthia robinson who got 23.7 billion dollars in settlement with reynolds=code to local gwyn group that their payment to continue harassment/interferencde in relationship between myself and guy who wears royal blue=23.7 billion to be divided among group which operates on a national level; which means that people like sw-tzer who knows how to read their codes will have no problem, hitting, punching, etc. acting as if they are innocent, knowing that their reward will be in the millions;





Tobacco Company RJ Reynolds Must Pay $23.6 Billion In Lawsuit Brought By Smoker's Widow




"The damages a Pensacola jury awarded Friday to Cynthia Robinson after a four-week trial come in addition to $16.8 million in compensatory damages.
Robinson individually sued R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Co. in 2008 on behalf of her late husband, Michael Johnson Sr. Her attorneys said the punitive damages are the largest of any individual case stemming from the original class action lawsuit."

" Cynthia Robinson" is code name to local people in Winston-Salem being that there is a Cynthia that works at local Reynolds; which if research done would confirm that both Cynthia's started about the same time; one at Reynolds and one who sued Reynolds and the one who sued Reynolds is used to communicate what the "cynthia" at local Reynolds is doing; along with fact that local secret group communicated that local "cynthia" at local Reynolds is not to have access to the billionaire lifestyle; why 600 WSJS radio had on the news the same day story about Cynthia Robinson being awarded 23.6 billion dollars, that a tree was blocking Reynolda and North West Blvd=code=local Cynthia is to be blocked for the billionare lifestyle[not so far fetch=Opra Winfrey[billionaire]visited Mia Angelou-all in same local secret group;



Godwillst








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home