Social Understandings

Monday, July 14, 2014

Wake Forest Univerisity

7/14/14

At Carver Road Branch Library=new employee=Darlene gone=new employee name is assosciated with "constant' and is an old female=means will have to kill ""constant", whose name coincides with Gwyndolyn Gwyns, her son who pulled weapon on me, and the grandson who recently has been applied to the equation=teaching him how to harass, practice ethnic intimidation=code= grandson now parks his car where gwyndolyn gwyn did, and where gwyndolyn gwyn son who pulled the weapon on me parked=all code=if gwyndolyn gwyn park by door=treat me like an old lady, if gwyndolyn gwyn son who pulled a weapon on me park by the door, treat me as a young dating African American female, and if gwyndolyn gwyn grandson parks by the door, then treat me like a grandma=which means the bastards connected to male relative who was in greensboro that was intimidated out of the city of Winston-Salem,="constant"=constant is going to have to die=get the fuck out of my life bastards;[said I do not want to be a part of your fucking ass group!;

CONFIRMATION:
Part of the outfront who who were constant in harassing and intimidating relative who lived in greensboro/AT&T STATE University[who was intimidated out of the city of Winston-Salem] were/have been on the front page of the Winston-Salem Journal Sunday newspaper:

Is Swat used properly?[July 13,2014[and the article the sunday before:


 [http://www.journalnow.com/news/local/is-swat-being-used-properly/article_c11337df-26b8-51a0-af65-2868ad22325c.html];

[7/15/14-note-[2nd day try=picture posted]-except for color-authority dressed in intimidating manner to stop from going on 5th street where white people who have money go; shortly after posted fact on blog; then African American bumps[working in secret for white males started showing up on 5th street where white people who have money go=illussion(the real African American[s] not working for white males encounter the authority dressed like those above; but dressed in black uniform)]; 

note: [714/14]Picture won't post; also code about black wifes not working for white males being threaten; [code=sexton];

Verification of secret club= all missions point to protect rights and lifestyle of white people;

                                               [http://www.forsyth.cc/library/]

note: all programs designed by WS Forsyth County library and Wake Forrest University goal/mission is to protect the rights and lifestyle of white people while  blocking African Americans from reaching the same economical and social level as  white people, which is who white males in authority such as those dressed above seek to "constantly" protect only; everybody else is a threat;Wake Forest University is a "constant" in local Winston-salem,in North Carolina, in the United States and globally; and if the Wake Forest University gave me a "warning ticket" for  using a federal depository library[Wake Forest Library -2006] when looking up fed. laws for not working in secret to attack African Americans for   white males; the "constant" being developed through Carver Road Branch Library/5th Street Main Public Library will be a "constant" resemblance of  the "warning ticket", in which somebody thinks that I am to stay under  "constant"attack and to take the "constant" abuse, harassment, ethnic intimidation and forced assimilatiion and cultural transformation;

Of which, when living out of local area, where long story short, moved to apartment which looked good in the day time; but after about two to three weeks,at night had to sleep in bathtub to keep from being shot by bullets; after reading the land lord law; asked the landlord [Huge black female] to give me my money back because she  did not mention the negatiave night enviornment and the situation put my and a relatives life in jeopardy;  she agreed to give me my deposit and one months rent back as stated by the law after I moved my things out of her apartment; which I did;

The next day she shows up with her pretty daughter in the car saying she couldn't pay me because she had to put her daughter on a plane to get back to Harvard or Yale; and that she would have money the next morning, in the meantime, I didn't have anyplace to sleep; slept in the car; the next morning the {Huge black female} did not show; called someone and said she couldn't make it; so after the couple of day of going back and forth; I called her and asked her if I could come and see her; she said she wouldn't be in the office;
Thus, I decided that [Huge Black female] had decided that she did not have to give me my money; and that there was nothing that I could do about it; and she knew the law would take months before she had to give me my money; So I went to go and see the [huge black female who had hands twice the size of a man] and being that she wasn't going to let me in the building; I had to fake the funk to get in the building; then I went to [huge black females] office; where knocked lightly on the door; and she seemed surprised that I was standing in her doorway; and I nicely, calmly[too calmy] asked for my money; she had a choice, she could have easily said no, which based on my mindset would have been fine; because if she was going make me have to go out into the street and have to suffer; she also was going to do some suffering; and she figured that out;

Because when she looked at me; my  dress had changed; I looked like someone who had or was ready to attack/fight someone; in fact when she saw me she took a double take because she had never seen me dressed so rough and rugged before; and although my words were nice, my attitude was and she could tell -bitch, if I got to suffer, so will you, it is just a matter of how;[which she did not know this-but if she had not given me my money; the next step was to step outside the door; get the steering wheel lock-which was made out of steel/strong metal; step back inside to her office and beat the shit out of her; she made a wise decision to give me back my money because I had made a decision; I was not going to jump through her loops;

Which, stated thinking about that particular situation, because if I had not made up my mind not to take the suffering, I and my relative would have been on the street; and what made me decide to address the situation in the manner that I did was because if I did not, I knew the only other option was the street, abuse, etc. which made me start thinking about the current situation, which in a lot of ways is similar; if the abuse does not stop=that means the bastards intend to make it "constant"; which means it will deminish my quality of life just for exercising my rights based upon the written laws of the United States; which is what the [huge black female] was trying to do to me; deminish my rights; take advantage because she was buddies with people in the system; and so it is with those in Winston-Salem, N. C. who are all secure that the buddies who sit in high places have them covered;

I have read the written laws, the United States Constitution, the Bill of Rights,etc. and all state and point to the fact that my rights are to be protected; and being that there is nobody to protect my rights; then it is up to me; which include R. Britten reply threats through the WS Ordiance of why warning ticket was given for blue bin after two, plus years of sitting on the street=

[The ordinances that outline the terms and conditions which are being enforced are contained w/in the Winston-Salem, NC -  Code of Ordinances  Part III, Chapter 74. The chapters and their titles are:

    74.91: Removal of dangerous obstructions.

    74.95(a): Placing or storing materials on street or sidewalk.

    74.103(a)(2): Encroachment agreements and permits, removal of non-permitted or dangerous encroachments.]

What ever the city of Winston-Salem, did, does, or will do; to R. Britten they are always right [even if they are looking at the written code and an employee from the city of Winston-Salem is vilolating the codes];

Yet whenever I have requested help to stop the harassment, intimidation, abuse, etc. by members of the cities local secret club, there has been no response other than there is no problem; but when find solutions to stop the harassment; the city is quick to inform of the dangers of protecting oneself];

Godwillst

**********
https://law.resource.org/pub/us/code/city/nc/Winston-Salem,%20NC%20%2355.pdf

Found  part of the ART code:

Winston-Salem, NC - Code of Ordinances  Part III, Chapter 74.

TABLE OF CONTENTS
Page
Officials of the City at the Time of this Codification. . . . . . . . . . . . iii
Current Officials (Reserved). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . v
Preface . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . vii
Adopting Ordinance . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . xi
Checklist of Up-to-Date Pages . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . [1]
Supplement History Table . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . SH:1
PART I
CHARTER
Charter. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . CHT:1
Generally. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . CHT:7
Art. I. Organization . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . CHT:7
Art. II. Elections . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . CHT:9
Art. III. City Council . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . CHT:15
Art. IV. Officers . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . CHT:16
Art. V. Police Department . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . CHT:17
Art. VI. Taxation . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . CHT:19
Art. VII. Ordinances . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . CHT:22
Art. VIII. Sinking Fund. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . CHT:25
Art. IX. Hospitals . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . CHT:25
Art. X. Department of Public Health . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . CHT:26
Art. XI. Audits . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . CHT:26
Art. XII. Fair Housing . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . CHT:26
Art. XIII. Public Works . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . CHT:29
Art. XIV. Local Improvements . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . CHT:34
Art. XV. Uptown Development Projects. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . CHT:41
Art. XVI. Miscellaneous. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . CHT:42





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home