Social Understandings

Saturday, January 09, 2016

560-llw-0x Michael Brown, Fergurson, Mo., Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC, CRB Library


Called the CDC Injury Prevention and Control/Division of Violence  phone number  800-232-4636 and spoke to Jayla at the Information Line who said that she could not escalate the situation, but could send the information as “Be informed of situation/complaint”; which Jayla said that she had submitted the complaint[while I was on phone] and said that after she [Jayla] submitted the complaint, it stated, “This form has been submitted; Jaykla’s time as 3:24pm; my correct time was 5:24pm[although phone had changed time to 5:24am];

 

Thus Jayla suggested that I send in info my self; which will be the same information that Jayla was given over the phone; starting with first hopefully this will get to the right person who can help;

 

The information given to Jayla on the phone at the CDC was that doing research located link to CDC on “violence” [the CDC Injury Prevention and Control/Division of Violence ] where there were 3 steps that were given with number 3 being “Develop Prevention Strategies”-which told Jayla that had been studying/aware of “violence” since 1991 when my baby brother  was murdered and the white male authority[that’s who came around] said that they could not find anything and that since I had been studying/monitoring/and avoiding the issue of “violence” since 1991 that maybe the CDC could offer some solutions and that I wanted to ask a question; which Jayla said the question could be converted into a complaint; which the question was as follows:

 

Being that have already had a brother murdered; just had a cousin Kanzenner Wilks[a nurse] who was  killed and who recently retired from working at WSFC jail-[where white male authority was encountered everyday at work and where white male authority lived beside Kanzenner]; within the last six months or less all of the public authority vehicles have been given new license plates that end with “V”[my first name initial] or a “T” [my nephews first name initial-who has been jumped on twice by at five or more authority[secret group operated by authority] within the last year or two];along with the fact hat presently waiting for a response for the WSPD concerning my coincerns for my safety to prevent me from being the victim of violence from the guy[Pookie-Gwyndolyn Gwyn’s son] who lives across the street from me [who pulled a weapon on me] and from the other people who stay in houses around me on the street that I live on and from the recent hispanics who have just moved into the Carver School Road area; the question is what am I or any person[national issue-based on authority attacks on blacks] suppose to do to protect themselves from violence from authority who are suppose to protect the person or to protect themselves from violence from those who work in secret for authorit?; what do I need to do in order to protect mty self from being put behind bars or being put into  confinement  for protecting my self-specifically for doing hones work to earn an honest living [of which the threat  of confinement has been communicated that if I  use my education/two Bachelor of Arts Degrees-Business/Sociology]of which has led to the ICU unit at Forsyth Hospital because of the stress/food being kept from me;etc.;

 

Gave Jayla the reference number 8450 –where called into City of Winston-Salem City Link [727-8000] and note was made on 1/8/16 stating:

 The concern about my safety, intimidation from local people and Hispanics; that a complaint was filed about the first of September, 2015 with the WSPD, mayors office and the mayors city council assistant Pam Peopole Joyner who has not give response from last hone call made to CCAssistant; then called back and Lily ast city link gave reference  number 8512 to conrim thast she had added “3700 block of pProspect Dr. WS, NC.]

Alsdo gave email address of deanna9deann@yahoo.com and the name of Deanna[com.name]=communication name;

 

Thus would appreciate investigation into why email above does not receive  or allowed to send emails?

Thank you

 

Deanna [com. Name]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home